Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's 12:07 a.m.

So I'm laying in bed unable to sleep yet. I have a million thought's going through my head. Ever since MTH2010 I've been tossing ideas back and forth regarding my business, personal life, relationships, you name it. I have realized that for me I need to take those ideas/thoughts and actually put them into action. They are of no use to me or anyone when they are swirling around in my head.

So today, March 1, 2010, is my version of January 1,2010. Meaning my resolutions start now. I actually feel like I've had a whole new year given to me. As of today I've made changes. They range from little ones such as trying to carry an actual conversation with a cash register worker ( in hopes that I can bring a smile to their face ) to making a daily schedule of some sort for myself.( very hard for me to do)

I write this post to encourage you to start your New Year now! If you have been procrastinating( as I have been) the time is NOW to make change. Our world is constantly changing. We never know when it will be our last day to make that change.

Where do you start? I'll tell you what I do. I go to God in prayer FIRST, before every major decision. I know He has my best interest in mind. One of those changes I want to make, is to make my time with God a priority. It's hard with the hustle and bustle of life to find time to listen to His voice. The verse " Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10 became much more evident to me yesterday morning. I walked outside at 6 am . It was a Sunday morning. Not one car on the street, not one sound, but those of the wind blowing the leaves. The crisp air felt amazing, and there as the suns rays were starting to shine I asked God to help me hear His still small voice.

Bottom line, I want to make things happen. I don't want April 1st to come by, and nothing is different or improved in my relationship with God, ,my relationship with my husband, and in my business.I challenge you to grab a hold of new opportunity, to seize the moment as never before, and to live your life to the fullest you can.

Post a comment below as to what changes you want to make over the next month! I'll encourage you and keep you accountable! Well, it's bed time for me. I have a long but exciting day tomorrow!!

Warmest,
Annette

5 comments:

  1. Annette, this is wonderful. This is exactly what I needed to read. I'm sitting here reading about how to create a website, and a million other things about design. Look at you...you already have all that going for you.
    You are an inspiration and you're going to do great things! I am so happy for you! I hope you have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, this is exactly what I needed to hear this morning. I have such a new focus, and I don't want another month to go by without putting some of that into action. I am trying to give all my worries up to God, hoping he helps me with the one thing I have holding me back, and gives me the strength to do what I know I need to do in my mind to get past that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good words with great encouragement :) thank-you for continuing to inspire me with such energy & positivity. I'm so glad for the renewal this brought to my mind for the things I want to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful article. Really touched my heart and inspired me. Ran across your blog after seeing an RT on twitter. Awesome!
    Blessings,
    Alissa from Assila Events Company
    www.assilaweddings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to be more task oriented during this month and be able to do all the things I'm resposible for the best way I can with the help of God. Thank you for this very inspiring blog! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete