Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Guest Blog for Get Married

If you've never been on Get Married's website, or watched their TV show, or read their magazine, you should!!! I had the priveledge of meeting Stacie Framcombe the Host/Founder of Get Married back a few weeks ago for the MTH2010 get together. It was held at their studios here in Atlanta. Stacey is such a sweet person! She has a wonderful way of juggling work and being a mom to 3 boys. I had the opportunity of being a guest blogger for Get Married's Daily Wedding Dish. Gave my thoughts on red carpet fashion for the 2010 Oscars this year.

I'm grateful for the opportunity , and it was great fun!! I'm looking forward to many more things to come from Get Married this year! Click HERE to watch the video blog.

Here are my favorite gowns from the 2010 Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment