Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wedding Weekend


This coming weekend is my college roommates wedding! I have known Sandy since childhood and ever since 8th grade we went to school together and the rest is history. From singing in the car on our way to school every morning, to doing gymnastics, shopping, dressing up, you name it,Cassandra, or as we call her Sandy, has been one of those life long friends. I am honored to be a part of her wedding this weekend, and not only that, but have the opportunity to design her wedding gown. I'm looking forward to posting images from this weekend.
Sandy and Russ, I'm so happy for you guys, congratulations, and may God bless your new lives together in a big way!

Sandy and I back in April of this year.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your love, friendship, and expertise. You made my daughter's dream come true. She was beautiful in every way in her dream dress that you designed. Thank you again, and I am telling everyone about your website.

    ReplyDelete