Friday, October 9, 2009

Underwater Magic

I love underwater photography. There is something SO romantic and magical about it. I especially became a fan when I saw the April 2009 issue of ELLE with Drew Barrymore on the cover. Such gorgeous images. I then became a fan of Elena Kalis is a Russian born photographer who lives in the Bahamas and shoots only underwater images. Her work is amazing.

There has been some underwater wedding photography done, but not much. It is my favorite new idea for wedding photography. To do an amazing underwater wedding shoot. I'm posting some images I found. The wedding ones are mostly by Jessica Peterson who shot a bride and groom underwater. Awesome images. If any of you are looking for a new and fun way to take wedding pictures. Draw inspiration from the following.

Jared and mine's attempt at underwater photography ( Atlantis 2007)

Grand Cayman Island 2009


Drew Barrymore's gorgeous shoot


Some of Jessica Peterson's images


No comments:

Post a Comment