Monday, October 5, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month




Since the beginning of this month I have been wanting to to a blog spot in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. As someone who personally knows breast cancer survivors, and have myself needed a mammogram and biopsy when I was 23 yrs old ( had a scare, but all was benign) I believe their is true importance in keeping ourselves healthy and doing regular checkups. So with pink popping up everywhere for this month, here is a post of some fun pink dresses that I love. Find out more information on Breast Cancer and ways to help at NBCAM website.

The Dress below is my absolute favorite! This amazing creations was designed by Jemma Sykes’, a queens dress made from 100% hand-knitted organic wool.The dress is called ‘The Elizabeth’ and was displayed at Harrods in London before being auctioned at a charity event for Breast Cancer Care.


I loved the detail of texture in the dresses below

From bubblegum pink , there are endless possibilities of pink options to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment