Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sandy and Russ's wedding


This past weekend flew by! I was a bridesmaid for my college roommates wedding, and had the privilege of designing her wedding gown. I'm posting some of the images from my camera, and will post the photographers images once they come in. It was a gorgeous wedding in Chattanooga TN. The ceremony was held at their church and the reception followed at the Fairyland Club. Sandy really paid attention to detail and the results were fabulous. It was such a blessed weekend with family and friends, and I only wish them the best in their future together. More pics to come soon!


I also had the privilege of designing a cocktail gown for my friend who attended the wedding. It's an all feather dress that I created and she accessorized with a black patent belt and red heels. I also created a hairpiece for her to wear with the dress. I will post more pictures of her gown later..


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful Annette! You are a true artist. She looks stunning in that gown! I cannot wait to see more of that feather dress as well:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Brandy! Would love to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete