Friday, April 24, 2009

Fulfillment of a dream



I can remember the first time I sketched a bridal gown, I was 12.  I've always loved drawing, sketching, creating ( I get that from my dad )I wanted to design bridal gowns, and the number of sketches grew and grew throughout the years. In 2005 I got engaged and knew I had to design my own wedding dress. On my wedding day I wore my own design, and decided I must pursue my dream. 
It took a couple years for me to decide what I really wanted to do. I was still in school finishing my nursing degree, and life can get really busy. I tossed around the idea of starting a new line of dresses or making custom made dresses. After much thought,prayer, and time, I decided I should offer brides the opportunity to have a custom made one of a kind dress. Not only would it be a gown that encompasses all the elements a bride loves in a dress, but it would be made to fit her and only her. Nobody else would ever have that dress to wear. I believe that is what a bride should have.
I can now officially say that Chaviano Bridal Couture has launched ! God has truly blessed and for that I am so thankful. I look forward to sharing Chaviano Couture's success and stories through this blog, so stay tuned.......Annette 

2 comments:

  1. I think your dresses are awesome. I married a girl that had a dress designed by you. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to stop by and say that I think your gowns are just incredible! I wish I could have a second wedding just to wear one. You are so talented and I think that it's wonderful that you are following your dream - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete