Friday, April 24, 2009

Photo Shoot


Back in January of this year I had the opportunity to shoot with Garrett Nudd for the sample dresses that would be on the Chaviano Couture website. Garrett and his wife Joy photographed our wedding back in 2006, and we have been great friends since. I was thrilled he accepted to shoot my wedding dresses! They have been such a  support to me thru this whole process. Check out their site, their photography is phenomenal!! www.garrettnudd.com

Below I am posting some pics from the shoot in January.We shot in an old building in downtown Chattanooga, TN. It had no electricity, which means no heat. The high that day was 20 degrees! Needless to say it was freezing. I'm going to post some behind the scene pictures, so you can see how everyone was bundled up! The actual pictures from the shoot are on the website. www.chavianocouture.com





1 comment:

  1. Annette,
    Congratulations on the launch of Chaviano Bridal Couture! The dresses are gorgeous, you are beautiful, and Garrett's portraits of you are amazing. Best wishes! Jane Cato

    ReplyDelete