Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Year in Review

A New Year
I can't believe tonight is the beginning of another year, and not only a year, but a new decade!! The year 2000 seems like a long time ago. In short review... In these past ten years I graduated from High School and College. Survived 10 car accidents (none of which were my fault), and met and married my best friend.

As 2010 begins I want to reflect back on 2009, and since I normally post things related to Chaviano Couture on this blog, I decided to show you a peek into my life outside of work over this past year.

January 2009
A Shoot for Chaviano Couture, Cirq du Soleil, seeing Lippizzans and a first time trip to the Rodeo were among the first of the years activities.

February 2009
As February rolled around Jared and I took a Valentines trip to the Dominican Republic. The warm weather and sunshine was just what we needed after being cold all Winter.

March 2009
March came quickly and I was off to New York city with my sister-in-law and cousin for some sight seeing and fun.

In between work and more work I took a quick trip to California at the end of March to visit long time friends.


April 2009
April was a fairly calm month with a few friends wedding and work, work, work. Jared and I took this picture on Easter Sunday in front of a huge Azalea bush outside our home.


May 2009
May Flew by as we celebrated friends and families Birthdays and Weddings. At some point we also went to the Georgia Aquarium which is one of my favorite places to visit in Atlanta.


June 2009
My childhood friends and I decided we wanted to take a girls trip and Chicago ended up being the destination. We had a fabulous time! Such a great city.


Ended the month of June with a trip to Kansas City for a wedding. Always love going home and seeing my family.

July 2009
The Bridal Bar's Grand opening was a huge success. I feel so blessed to be a part of such an amazing business. Most of July was spent working on client dresses and promotional work for Chaviano Couture.

August 2009
August began with a trip to Colorado for a clients wedding. The Rocky Mountains are stunning! What gorgeous scenery!

Around the middle of August Jared and I went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. I loved taking pictures of the gorgeous flowers! Wish my yard had so many flowers.

Our family took a trip at the end of August to Milwaukee for a children's camp that happens once every 5 years. It as a wonderful opportunity where we met many people from all around the world. We then took a few days to explore Milwaukee.


September 2009
September 3, Jared and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary in The Grand Cayman Islands. By far my favorite Island to visit.

We ended September celebrating my 26th Birthday.


October 2009
The gorgeous leaves of fall began to change and October brought cooler weather to Georgia. Mid October I had the privilege to be a part of My college room ates wedding. It was an even greater privilege to design her gown.


November 2009
Jared and I spent Thanksgiving at my parents home in Kansas City. I loved attending the annual Plaza Lighting. It's an over 50 year tradition in Kansas City, and I have as often as possible since childhood. I was also able to see My Uncle Randy and Aunt Marty. It is such a great feeling every time I get to go home.


December 2009
This month started with a Chaviano Couture Trunk show and ended with a fabulous Christmas where we all decided to wear Tacky Christmas Sweaters!!

I might get in trouble for posting these pictures.


What a fabulous and very busy year. I have no words to thank all who have been such a help and blessing to me this year. God is so good. I want to challenge each and every one of you to make time daily to pray and reflect on God's blessings. I find that one of my favorite ways to enjoy His blessings is through nature. I want to make 2010 my best year yet and I pray you are blessed beyond belief in this coming year. " In All thy ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct they paths" Proverbs 3:6


Cheers to a Happy New Year and Blessed 2010!!!!
Warmest,
Annette

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad to have met you and jared this year! looks like 2009 was awesome for you, and i'm sure that 2010 will be even better!!

    ReplyDelete