Friday, December 25, 2009

Cocktail Gown Winner!!

It's a privilege for me to announce the winner of the custom cocktail gown !!

Answer number 7!
"Always a hopeless romantic and a little princess at heart, I've had fashion on my mind for as long as I can remember. Playing dress up as a child has been one of my fondest memories. A couture cocktail dress would be a fabulous dream come true. A truly special feeling to know you are wearing a one of a king piece would fulfill the fantasy. Especially with my upcoming wedding. Every woman wants to feel like the works is in their hands. I think wearing a couture gown could add romance to that momentous occasion. Furthermore, If I can wear it at the reception, the photos will remind me even more how special the day can be."

I am so excited to help make her dream come true. She deserves it! Stay tuned for pictures of the dress once it's complete.

Merry Christmas!
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment