Sunday, November 15, 2009

Southern Weddings Magazine


A few months ago I had the opportunity and privilege to do a shoot for Southern Weddings Magazine. My husband and I drove down to Seaside Florida for a quick day trip to do the shoot. For some reason I had never been to that part of Florida and to my amazement it was gorgeous! We stayed at Watercolor resort ( which i would recommend to anyone) The water is so clear, and they powdery soft sand is perfect. I was able to meet and work with some of Atlanta's best in the wedding industry. Joy and Ashley did a fabulous job styling the shoot, and our photographer Fred Egan did a fantastic job with the images.
I am very thankful to the ladies at Southern Weddings Magazine for mentioning Chaviano Couture in this issue. I would have loved to have this magazine around when I was planning my wedding. I love pictures, and this magazine is full of them. Check out SW blog for more info on where to find the magazine. Thanks again to the lovely Southern wedding ladies, and I look forward to seeing the many more issues to come.

The Cover


Watercolor Feature


A few more shots of the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment