Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Studio Z Business Cards.

A few months ago, I began my search for the perfect business card. There are so many different styles and kinds that it was becoming somewhat difficult to decide. Then someone suggested I contact Zida. Although located in California, her warm voice and willingness to help ,made me feel like she was familiar with Southern hospitality. I fell in love with their Letterpress cards, and together designed a clean and simple business card. I get asked about my cards all the time, and my credit goes to them. Check out their website for more examples and information on what they do.

Studio Z Mendocino

Here is a blopg post they recently put up regarding Chaviano Bridal Couture.

Annette Chaviano Thurmon wanted a card that reflected the gorgeous couture wedding dresses that she designs. The dresses are truly beautiful creations made for each bride with exquisite materials. Letterpress was a clear match for her taste and style. Finally she has a card that is an experience, just like each of her pieces. You can see her stunning custom gowns at www.chavianocouture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment